AMAZING PRIZES ARE UP FOR GRABS!
Complete modules for a chance to win a $100 Gift Card!
Simply complete all 8 modules and you will go into the draw to win 1 of 12 $100 gift cards. One lucky agent will win the main prize of 2 economy class tickets to Kuala Lumpur and 3 nights accommodation at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
THE MAIN PRIZE
Win a trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2 economy class tickets to Kuala Lumpur on Malaysia Airlines and 3 nights accommodation at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Terms and Conditions
- The tickets are subject to the following terms & conditions;
- Travel is valid on Malaysia Airlines operated flights only (Ex. AKL/ADL/BNE/MEL/PER/SYD). No code-share flights are permitted.
- This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchange for cash.
- Reservations can only be booked 30 days prior to departure & ticket must be issued within the ticketing time limit (TTL) as advised by MH.
- Travel must be completed by 31 December 2021.
- No changes are permitted to travel arrangement once ticket(s) issued.
- Any applicable taxes/surcharges/fees will be paid for by the passenger(s).
- Payment of taxes and airport fees must be made prior to the tickets being issued and are payable by credit/debit card only.
- Both the prizewinner and companion will have to travel together on all flights.
- All travel is subject to (“X”) class availability at the time of reservation.
- Seats are limited or may not be available during peak season which includes but not limited to Australian/New Zealand School Holidays, Easter & New Year periods, etc.
- Enrich Frequent Flyers miles are not applicable, and purchase of preferred seating is not permitted.
- All out of pocket expenses (e.g. Accommodation, spending money, meals, travel insurance, transfers, and any other ancillary costs) are to be borne by the passenger(s).
- Prize winner are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g. Passport, visa). Passport must have a minimum validity on 6 months at the time of travel.
- Use of the airfare tickets are subject to Malaysia Airlines general conditions of carriage available on www.malaysiaairlines.com.
- If the prize is not utilized as stated it will be forfeited. Malaysia Airlines, their officer, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Malaysia Airlines will not be liable for any taxation, including FBT that may be levied as a result of winning.
- Bookings must be made by Malaysia Airlines through the contacts given below and strictly NOT allowed to book in GDS.
Terms and conditions apply: Prizes are valid from 11 September – 30 November 2020. All winners will be notified before or on 30 November 2020. In the event of any dispute, the management of Malaysia Airlines will be sole arbitrator. Their decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to alter the program measurement, qualification levels and awards in accordance with prevailing market conditions at any time. Malaysia Airlines will not be responsible for any FBT issues arising from this promotion. Other terms and conditions also apply. The promoter is Malaysia Airlines ABN 29 420 085 735.
Registrations must comply with all these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
By registering on www.mhmalaysiaexpert.com website, the registered person agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints can be directed to Malaysia Airlines and Tourism Malaysia (Promoter) in Australia & New Zealand.
The competition commences on 11 September 2020 (AEST) and concludes on 30 November 2020 (AEST).
The Promoter is Malaysia Airlines. Tel: +29-4-2005-5735 Email: [email protected]
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
Registration is free.
Entry to the Competition is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents who are aged 18 years and over as at the time of the Competition, who remain Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident for the duration of the promotional period. To be eligible to win a prize the participant must work within the travel industry.
The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address, travel agent registration and any other relevant information. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this website.
Employees of the Promoter and/or its related companies and/or any agencies associated with the website, are not eligible to participate in the training to win any competitions associated. “Immediate family” means spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
Inaudible, incomprehensible, and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
Publicity Release, Use of Personal Information
The Promoter is not responsible or liable in any manner for any content or materials posted to this Competition.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage, or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the Competition.
All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. The Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by it, or its agents, in connection with the arrangement of supply, or the supply, of any goods or services connected with this Competition.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any registered Entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Exclusion of Liability
By registering on this website each registered person assumes sole liability for any personal injury and/or damage to property caused or claimed to have been caused to him or her as a result of or in connection with participating in any training and/or competition.
These official rules do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights or remedies as consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws.